My photo
DETROIT AND BEYOND, MICHIGAN, United States
KEEPING UP WITH JONZ I SEE...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Updates...late...but still...

What up doe? If you peekin in my world right now let me tell you what's good with Jonz...
F.I.T.T. and I decided on the lead off single for the album..."Every Time I Wake" featuring Detroit's own, WILLIAM SCOTT!!! BUT BUT BUT WAIT...IT GETS BETTER!!! We got a B-Side joint flipping with it as well called "Tonite" featuring NICOLAE. Ya'll remember the singles with the A-Side/B-Side??? Yea, back to the roots my baby...Be checking for that!!!
Got some shows poppin off around the U.S. starting with
Newark, NJ-NEWARK ESSEX PRIDE -Washington Park- JUNE 14TH 1PM-9PM
Memphis, TN-MEMPHIS PRIDE -Venue TBA -JUNE 19TH 11PM
It's a couple more coming up but I don't have all the info on it so until then...check for me on the east coast and the "derrty"

On some randomness, Why do people try your nerves so early in the AM? On Sunday at that? Guess I needed a reason to update for yall...lol
I don't need a reason, my bad, I just been busy trying to get the best out of me so I can share it with you...that's right, YOU!

Follow me on Twitter...the lil box is over there, I KNOOOWWWW U SEEEE ITTTTT!!!

If u still do the Myspace(kinda died off eh, Tom) check me over there too...the links over there too...good music there!!!

Check out my youtube and see how I get down...great shows and some random footage of me and the fam doing our thang...

Or...u can just google "MZ JONZ"...yea, I'm there too...any search engine for that matter!!!

However you do it, go check me out all over...you may find you like what u see and hear...*winks*

CHOZEN 2 MUSIC That's me and F.I.T.T. Check us out...

SHE SO FLYY PRODUCTIONS YEA...F.I.T.T. GOT BEATS!!!

Holla...I'm going to lay back down for a while...then back to the elevation!!!

JONZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEPING UP...

CATCH UP!