My photo
DETROIT AND BEYOND, MICHIGAN, United States
KEEPING UP WITH JONZ I SEE...

Friday, April 10, 2009

Jonz loves the kids...

Good Friday...yes it is!!!
I had the opportunity to go have a photo shoot with my boy Ryan...that man is amazing and so much fun to work with...his eye is great and he catches such great shots and angles...Can't wait to see what it looks like when he's done....had lil Jaylah with me today as my assistant holding my bags...she even got to hold the reflector...she loved it! She is really into fashion so being involved in a photo shoot was right up her alley...she was telling me how to pose...lol...and she knows what she's talking bout @ 10 years old...well almost 10 anyway...that girl is smart as hell...reminds me of me...lol
Then I went to visit with my sister who had our niece and nephew at her house...I ate good bbq(yeah Risse...not burnt, but cajun) and took the kids to the park...we had a great time...I even got out on the monkey bars and slid down the fireman pole...chaffed the shit outta my hands...lol...it was all love tho...We had a blast, runny noses and all...now we're at my house (yeah, they talked me into it) for taco bell and mcdonalds (yea, Auntie Shay spoils them) and some more playing...I had to take a time out to tell ya'll how blessed I am...I have wonderful children in my life that I influence and teach...I love them and they love me...and there's nothing better than that feeling...*singing* TO BE LOVED...TO BE LOVED...WOOOOOOWWWWW...WHAT A FEELING...TO BE LOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDD
Holla back at yall a lil later with some music info...got a nice surprise for yall...

Jonz

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEPING UP...

CATCH UP!