My photo
DETROIT AND BEYOND, MICHIGAN, United States
KEEPING UP WITH JONZ I SEE...

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today was a good day...

What up doe?! SO...I woke up after 10 which is highly unusual for me regardless what time I go to sleep...I immediately hit my workout, overly aggressive I might add...get a call from someone talking about making some moves...It sounded good but I'm like dude I don't know u and you're spilling your life story to me...I don't need all that info to decide on what I'm gonna do...If the figures are right and it's legit, I'M IN!!! Simple as that...lol
Then around 1230 Mom asks if I want to go to dinner at Golden Corral...I'm like cool but then as I'm ironing my clothes I get to thinking...It's Sunday and the church folk gon be out strong...something about praising makes u hungry...Don't ask me but that's what I gathered when we rolled up in the parking lot at 3pm and saw a line outside with 50+ people! Aww hell naw...so we go down the way to Fire Mountain...15+ people outside...Hell 2 the naw...so we wrench around and wrench it off to Old Country Buffet and Yes, they haven't made it there yet! It was me, Mom, my bro and his lady...we walked in and instantly got to a booth and started piling plates...My mom goes hard on the food people...and she's not a big woman might I add...that appetite scares me a lil...but anywho, so we're eating and having a nice conversation when I notice this lil boy staring at me...I keep eating when I notice he hasn't broken trance yet...I nudge Moms like look at him staring at me...Is he trying to figure out if I'm a boy or a girl? She busts out laughing...all the way to tears when this man across the way starts laughing at his own jokes...when I say that his laugh halted the whole restaurant ...*dead* It was a cross between a car trying to start and a baby seal...we all looked at each other like wtf...then the jokes started flowing...for some reason we tend to talk about folks...man, we saw the first lady deaconess head usher board choir director(yep, all one person) in there...Maya Angelou was there...Mimi from the Drew Carey show...baby John Lennon...The Head Persian from 300...lots of celebs...damn shame...might I add I was eating like a muthafatha...had 4 good plates...so much itis kicked in on the way home...It's a wonder I'm not sleep now...bout to try and catch some bball games on the NBA league pass channels(shout outs to lil bro 4 that package) Probably pass out during that but oh well...today was a good day!!!

Checking out...
Jonz

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEPING UP...

CATCH UP!